The 13th Asian Oncology Conference will be Feb 23rd through the 25th, 2018 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. More than 500 cancer professionals are expected to discuss all aspects of oncology:
* Cancer prevention
* Patient care
* Radiological Oncology
The focus of the meeting will again be on how world oncology research affects the Asian community. ACOS2016 was a highly successful meeting held in New Delhi, India. The 2018 Conference will be a continuation of that success. Dr. Sumitra Thongprasert will preside over the 2018 conference. The other three officers are:
* Somcharone Saeteng, Vice Conference President
* Juntima Euathrongchit, Secretary General
* Dr. Nirush Lertprasertsuke, Treasurer
Aims and Highlights of the Meeting
Individuals from all over the world will meet to discuss current Oncology research and implementation. Highly applauded presenters, latest procedures, most up to date renovations in oncology and improvements are among the signs the meeting.
Asia Clinical Oncology Society is a worldwide platform to learn and discuss the pathophysiology of cancer, cancer therapy, cancer screening, and cancer innovations. The organization is now accepting presenter applications and urge everyone to register early.
Why attend the meeting?
1. To present your investigations, hear case studies, transfer your capability and enhance practical info to ensure a successful cancer management.
2. To take part in presentation controlled by experts
3. To increase your knowledge of clinical provision, education, and collaboration.
4. To make educated and empowered decisions on what is currently taking place in the field of cancer.
5. To have more than 20 hours of access to professionals from all over the globe.
Chiang Mai, Thailand Will Make a Beautiful Conference Destination
Chiang Mai is the northern capital of Thailand. It is known for its beautiful hilly landscape and laid back lifestyle. It is considered a modern city, but yet captures a more relaxed atmosphere. It is known for its bustling markets and elephant sanctuaries. It has a little something for everyone.